Oh My Life!!! You have been generous in teaching me what I am/have/suppose to (be) learn(ing). It’s been a while since I’ve made these ‘lessons learned’ lists so let’s get back to why life is still good regardless of what is going on… because there will always be something to learn from. Here’s 13 lucky lessons I’m grateful for:
1. You are responsible for your own feelings.
2. You react because that’s how you choose to be. It’s never what another person did, said, or didn’t do or say.
3. Don’t react. Just see things exactly the way they are.
4. Love people as higher beings no matter what they’ve done, said, didn’t do, didn’t say and especially if you hate their guts to pieces. (Previous posts on what a higher being is: I hate Vegetarians and Higher Beings)
5. Someone out there is always watching out for you.
6. Count your blessings… especially when it gets tougher.
7. Timing is everything. And it’s always the right time.
8. Apologies go a long way.
9. Don’t feel guilty for being happy. It’s not selfish.
10. Don’t assume anything.
11. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way, if you don’t, you’ll find many excuses.
12. Keep moving forward.
13. Take risks. It doesn’t take much courage to take risks.. just a willingness to be courageous.
And this is a great reminder… thanks facebook :)