1. Only worry about the things you can control.
2. Real, authentic, meaningful service will repay you in unexpected ways at the least expected times.
3. Surprises are wonderful whether you are at the receiving end or the giver.
4. Drive the speed limit!!! Or try to weasel your way out of the ticket. Has anyone ever gotten out of a speeding ticket?
5. Sometimes a good cry is all you need.
6. Being in nature is the best medicine.
7. Being in nature with a great friend is the best day EVER!
8. Do not hike all day in 100 degree weather without eating a thing but an apple and then go to a buffet afterwards. It’s dangerous!
9. I love open ended schedules with no plans and commitments
10. Vibrams five-finger shoes are the best! I don’t care if they’re ugly! Look where these shoes took me:
More pics from Red Rock when I get home