1. It’s a small world. Always treat everyone with kindness and respect. You never know who you’re gonna meet or get to know. A friend’s friend may know your friend and that friend’s mom might know your grandma who knows your neighbor who used to live next door to you.
2. Only surround yourself with people who are on your same path.
3. Giving for the sake of giving requires a total open heart and open mind but most importantly it requires me to get out of the way.
4. Don’t sweat the small stuff. They only appear bigger than they are when it’s right in your face. Take a breath and watch it disappear.
5. There is no place like the beach… even if it’s windy and cold. The sounds and rhythms of the waves help me connect to the vibration of my heart.
6. Creativity is maximized when you’re living in the moment. (lululemon manifesto)
7. Enthusiasm is contagious.
8. When one door closes, two new doors really do exist and they really do open.
9. Nothing takes my breath away like the vastness of the ocean, the height of mountains, and the inspiration of people who have passion for love and life.
10. Did I mention the ocean and beach? All roads do lead to the ocean. Just like the way our breath mimics the rhythms of the ocean and the ocean mimics the rhythm of the earth, “what we do to the earth, we do to ourselves.”
Yoga Graffiti Contest is off to a good start. Please continue to help spread the word. Challenge yourself and your friends to some fun and creativity while helping an amazing cause! Feel free to link to the contest blog post or email it out. The more photos I get, the more fun it gets and the more money we can raise for Africa Yoga Project. I’m super excited about the raffle prizes, I can hardly contain myself. I don’t know how I am going to keep it a secret for a whole month!